Blow-off system for high performance requirements
With the GESETE ECO | line, you choose a blow-off system that effectively dries bottles, cans, caps, crates, etc.
It’s perfect for high performance requirements in the food and beverage industry for removing moisture, particles and dust.
The unit has a fully sound-insulated blower unit, stainless steel splash guard cladding, as well as a wide range of other options and equipment versions.
- Huge energy savings thanks to highly efficient blower technology
- Continuous air flow replaces the existing compressed air application
- Minimal maintenance costs and low costs for replacement parts
- Stainless steel components
|Power connection||400 V / 50 Hz|
|Power||5.5 / 7.5 / 11 / 15 kW|
|Power consumption||10.4 / 13.8 / 20 / 26.5 A at 50 Hz|
|Pressure||up to 150 mbar|
|Air volume||up to 2,000 m³/hour|
- Drying systems including control cabinet, control and electronics
- Suitable for subsequent integration into existing lines
- Available in different lengths
- Optionally with nozzle units and/or pairs of air knives
- Protective doors included (accessibility from both sides)
- Blower housing including sound insulation
- Side paneling on the inlet and outlet side included
Optionally also available with belt body for easy line integration.
PAXTON high-performance centrifugal blowers AT 700 – AT 1200 including inlet air filter SYNTHETIC HI-FLOW 10µ, solid stainless steel base frame with integrated holding and adjusting devices System GESETE, stainless steel blower sound insulation with lateral air intake channels, stainless steel air distributor mounted on top of the frame, flow-optimized stainless steel air knives, lateral stainless steel splash guards.
- Control cabinet with frequency converter including pressure monitoring
- Convenient height adjustment with handwheel and scale
We care about your energy
Do you have questions or would you like to find out more?